HawtChick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HawtChick

Gamerz Clan Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HAWT CHICKS IS NO MORE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
-=HC=- devil_cat
Admin
-=HC=- devil_cat

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2006-08-04

HAWT CHICKS IS NO MORE Empty
PostSubject: HAWT CHICKS IS NO MORE   HAWT CHICKS IS NO MORE EmptyMon Sep 11, 2006 7:21 pm

OK. Sorry to say this, but apparently too nmany gurls talk the talk, but dont walk the walk. scratch
Im tired of playing this game of people saying they want to join and than do nothing. drunken
So unless we get more "REAL" players in the next week, this is the end of the road. I reserve all rights to start it again, cuz its my clan name and no one else can have it. Im takin it with me. so thanks to all our friends and supporters, I love you. you've been great. sunny

devil_cat out. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://hawtchick.homestead.com/
biged

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: Re: HAWT CHICKS IS NO MORE   HAWT CHICKS IS NO MORE EmptyMon Sep 11, 2006 7:51 pm

what happened werent u and mia in the clan still?
Back to top Go down
-=HC=- devil_cat
Admin
-=HC=- devil_cat

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2006-08-04

PostSubject: Re: HAWT CHICKS IS NO MORE   HAWT CHICKS IS NO MORE EmptyTue Sep 12, 2006 4:12 pm

Yes. I thought so. But, Mia hasnt played in a few weeks. I wrote to her and she doesnt write back.

So i dont know whats going on. We havnt had any new members, and Im not gonna do it alone. So maybe the idea is to have another clan??? or Ill join one?? I dont know. Im really dissapointed and sad, so it will be awhile b4 i do anything. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://hawtchick.homestead.com/
biged

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: Re: HAWT CHICKS IS NO MORE   HAWT CHICKS IS NO MORE EmptyTue Sep 12, 2006 5:22 pm

join a clan instead much easier
Back to top Go down
Sexy girl

Sexy girl

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2006-08-09

PostSubject: Re: HAWT CHICKS IS NO MORE   HAWT CHICKS IS NO MORE EmptyTue Sep 12, 2006 6:40 pm

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

you cant do that im still in it but fine ill run the clan by my self
Back to top Go down
Sexy girl

Sexy girl

PostSubject: Re: HAWT CHICKS IS NO MORE   HAWT CHICKS IS NO MORE EmptyTue Sep 12, 2006 8:32 pm

fine ill make a new clan
Back to top Go down
Reporting4Booty

Reporting4Booty

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2006-08-07

PostSubject: Re: HAWT CHICKS IS NO MORE   HAWT CHICKS IS NO MORE EmptyWed Sep 13, 2006 6:56 pm

Cat!!!! Join [DAGL] with Aubrey and I!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.bogusjoe.net
Sexy girl

Sexy girl

PostSubject: Re: HAWT CHICKS IS NO MORE   HAWT CHICKS IS NO MORE EmptySat Nov 18, 2006 11:35 am

Crying or Very sad
you guys cant end -=HC=- clan i spoke with amber she said she was still in the clan and me and mia so 3 people are still in the clan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAWT CHICKS IS NO MORE   HAWT CHICKS IS NO MORE Empty

Back to top Go down

HAWT CHICKS IS NO MORE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HawtChick :: General Forum-
Jump to: